BOSTON DENTAL PROSTHESIS
Do you have missing or broken teeth or are parts of your jaw or palate damaged? These problems can cause pain and problems with eating. A Boston dental prosthesis from Back Bay Dental Design can relieve these issues.
Boston prosthetic teeth may be the answer. You may also choose to have implants that are manufactured with materials that work with body tissues and adjacent bones. Both are safe methods for restoring damaged and missing teeth. Back Bay Dental Design is the premier source for an implant or dental prosthesis in Boston MA.
Why Choose Back Bay Dental Design?
Patients choose us for their Boston dental prostheses and all of their dental care because we offer:
- Experienced dentists who are also philanthropists and educators. They teach dental students at Harvard, Tufts and Boston University.
- Focused, individual attention. Our dentists work with just one patient at a time.
- A clean and contemporary atmosphere and a focus on pain-free treatments.
- Boston dental prostheses made in small, private labs rather than large, commercial ones to help ensure a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Full-service dental care. Our patients consistently come from near and far to get their preventative, cosmetic, restorative and periodontal care at Back Bay Dental Design.
- Convenient location. Our offices are in the beautiful Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. We’re just steps away from many of our patients’ offices as well as high-end Boston stores and attractions.
Contact Us Today
We offer free initial consultations. To schedule an appointment with one of our dentists, call us or use our convenient online appointment request form. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer your questions and arrange an appointment for you.